Arden Grange Cat Food Kitten
- Recommended Cat Food for: Kittens aged 5 weeks to a year Pregnant or Nursing Queens
- Get a Free PetSutra Cat Collar with this pack
- Cat Food is Naturally Hypoallergenic, so Free from Wheat Gluten, Beef, Soya, and Dairy Products.
- Arden Grange cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements.
- Cat Food with Correct Levels of Protein, Fat, Minerals and Vitamins.
Arden Grange Cat Food for Kittens, Lactating/Pregnant Cats (Chicken & Potato, 2 kgs)
Recommended Cat Food for:
Kittens aged 5 weeks to a year
Pregnant or Nursing Queens
Why is this a perfect food for Kittens and Lactating Cats?
This Cat Food concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens.
Cat Food rich with prebiotics to aid digestion;
Food for Cats healthy joint supplements;
Taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system of cats;
Essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat;
Cranberry extract for urinary tract health for cats;
Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
Natural fibres to help prevent cat fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your cat’s immune system and dental health.
chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 35,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 250 IU. Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg. Antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols