Arden Grange Dog Food Adult for Large & Giant Breeds with Fresh Chicken & Rice
- Dog Food Recommended for Giant Breed (18 months+) & Large Breed Adult Dogs (1 year+) with a Normal Activity Level.
- Dog Food with combination of Fresh Chicken and High Quality Chicken Meat Meal (30%) – Providing Meat Protein of a very High Biological Value.
- Dog Food with Chicken Oil as the Primary Fat Source – Easily Digested and Most Suitable for the Largely Carnivorous Needs of the Canine.
- Dog Food with Higher Levels of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM – to Help Maintain Strong, Supple Joints and Cartilage, which is so Important in the Larger Breeds.
- Dog Food with Added L-Carnitine to Help Maintain Lean Body Mass, Good Muscle Tone and Aid Fat Metabolism.
Arden Grange Large Breed Adult Dog Food
Arden Grange Large Breed Adult Dog Food is a great complete dog food, designed to meet the nutritional needs of large moderately active adult dogs. This dog food contains specially designed large sized kibbles, which are the perfect size for large breed adult dogs.
This dog food is also very high in chicken protein to ensure good muscle maintenance and helps the body repair and regenerate. In addition, this dog food contains various antioxidants to help with immune support and also added calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D, to help with bone and skeletal development and MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine to help with mobility.
Finally Omega 3 oil is added to ensure coat and skin health and L-Carnitine is added to ensure proper body fat utilisation.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.49%, Omega-6 2.98%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Composition: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 25%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 25%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, whole linseed, minerals, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Nutritional AdditivesVitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract).