Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew | Pack of 24
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real tuna & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||2 1/2 Can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3 1/2 Can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||4 Can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||4 1/2 Can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5 Can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||5 1/2 Can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||6 Can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
67 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.8|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.53|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.94|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.