Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Chicken | 1.5kg
Big on Love, Small in Size.™ Hill's® Science Diet® Small Paws™ Adult dry dog food is tailored nutrition for the unique needs of Small & Mini dogs during the prime of their life. Specially made with nibble size kibble.
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws® dog food.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups(grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (75)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (125)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|25 (11,3)||1 3/4 (175)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3741 kcal/kg (371 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.3|
|Vitamin C||260 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1462 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.66|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.83|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.