Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine | Pack of 12
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 Can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 Can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 Can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 Cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 Cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 Cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 Cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 Cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 Cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 Cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 Cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 2/3 Cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.1|
|Vitamin C||152 ppm|
|Vitamin E||858 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.99|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.