Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ r/d™ Canine
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ r/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's weight management. In fact, r/d is clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnatine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps your dog feel full & satisfied
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ r/d™ Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Target Weight of Dog||Weight loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g)||7/8 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (70 g)||1 3/8 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (105 g)||1 7/8 cups (155 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (125 g)||2 1/3 cups (190 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (165 g)||3 1/4 cups (265 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/2 cups (205 g)||4 cups (330 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (245 g)||4 3/4 cups (390 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/3 cups (275 g)||5 1/2 cups (450 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 3/4 cups (310 g)||6 cups (490 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/4 cups (350 g)||6 3/4 cups (555 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 cups (410 g)||8 cups (655 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
2982 kcal/kg (245 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.0|
|Vitamin C||318 ppm|
|Vitamin E||558 IU/kg|
|Total Dietary Fiber||25.2|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.