Meo Persian Anti Hairball Adult Cat Food
Meo Persian Cat Food is a specially formulated dry food made for fulfilling the nutritional needs of an adult Persian Cat Food. It is an ideal food for a Persian cat. It comes in 3 weight variants: 400 g, 1.1 kg, 6.8 kg, or commonly called Meo Persian Anti Cat Food 7kg.
Persian cats have long hair coat that predisposes them to hairball problems when they swallow hair during grooming. To prevent this problem, Meo Antihairball Dry Cat Food incorporates a special fiber that continuously promotes the safe passage of swallowed hair through the digestive tract thereby reducing the risk of hairball formation.
Meo Persian Cat Food Benefits:
- Me-O Persian Cat Food contains a proprietary blend of oils high in Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids to bring out the luster & softness of your cat's hair coat.
- Me-O Persian Cat Food is supplemented with essential amino acid Taurine, critical for visual activity in cats.
- It also contains highly digestible fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Meo Persian Cat Food is formulated to lower the risk of your cat contracting Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD).
So in one word Meo Persian Cat Food is the ideal food for Persian cat.
Meo Persian Cat Food Ingredients:
Corn, Poultry by-product meal, Stabilized animal fats, Corn gluten meal, Soybean meal, Fish meal, Vegetable Fiber, Beet pulp, Stabilized fish oil, Flax Seed, Lecithin, Palatants, DL-methionine, Taurine, Antioxidant, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A, D, E, B1, B2, B6, K, B12, Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Biotin) & Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Monocalcium phosphate, Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Copper sulfate, Manganous oxide, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite).
Meo Persian Cat Food Feeding Guide:
- Introduce Meo Persian Cat Food by gradually increasing the amount mixed with your cat's current food over a period of 1 week. (Detailed Image given below)
- Adjust the amount of food provided according to your cat's weight & level of activity.
- Provide clean drinking water at all times.
|Cat's body weight (kg)||Daily feeding amount (g/cat)|
|More than 6||100-140|