Royal Canin Mini DERMACOMFORT, 1 kg
- Reduced Allergen Formula
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, including GAL , EPA and DHA
- over 50 years of science and observation
- 91 percent owners satisfied after 2 month
- Complete feed for dogs
- For adult and mature small breed dogs (adult weight up to 10 kg)
- Dogs prone to skin irritation and itching
- Over 10 months old - Specific formula with selected protein sources of very high quality. DERMACOMFORT is particularly suited to dogs prone to skin irritation and itching.
- Healthy Skin Cocktail: a unique combination of nutrients containing a patented complex to help support the skins barrier role, combined with Omega 6 fatty acids (including gamma-linolenic acid) and Omega 3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA) known for their beneficial effects on skin.
Skin condition reflects the dog’s health and an appropriate diet plays an important part in maintaining the quality of the skin. The MINI DERMACOMFORT specific formula with selected protein sources of very high quality is particularly suited to dogs prone to skin irritation and itching. After 1 month, 87%* of dog owners perceived a reduction in scratching. *Royal Canin internal study, 2009 - Study carried out with 82 dogs with sensitive skin. HEALTHY SKIN & COAT Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids (Borage oil) to help support healthy skin and coat vitality. DENTAL HEALTH Small breed dogs are prone to tartar formation. An adapted nutritional formula can contribute to improving oral hygiene. MINI DERMACOMFORT contributes to good dental health and helps reduce tartar formation thanks to agents which chelate the calcium in saliva.