Wahl Flea Comb
As the name suggests Wahl Flea Comb is useful to detect fleas, flea eggs, and ticks from your pet's coat. The comb is also great for general everyday use and untangling light mats. It can be used on pets with short, medium, and long coats.
Direction of Use:
Work comb into your pet's coat. If the comb encounters mats and tangles, gently & slowly work to separate the hair.
Features of Wahl Flea Comb:
- The teeth of the comb are made out of high-grade stainless steel which makes it effective for removing flea debris, mites, ticks, and dandruff flakes from your pet's coat.
- The strength & durability of this Wahl comb makes it easier to detect fleas or dry, flaky skin in the early stages, resulting in a gorgeous coat full of healthy shine.
- The teeth of the comb have rounded ends which is why there will be no beany scratching, irritating, painfully pulling, or damaging sensitive pet’s skin.
- The comb comes with a soft-grip handle which makes it easier to grab and hold during the grooming session of your pet's.
- The comb has a hole cutout on the handle which allows to hang it to keep it safely out of the way when not in use.
- The comb is designed in a way such that it fits perfectly into your palm and allows easy moving of the hand all around the pet's coat without much hassle.